I woke up to hail bouncing off my window this morning followed by my brother running up the stairs yelling for my keys to my car…. Then I run downstairs to check the usual spots of where it leaks. I put a pot under the one to catch the dripping water and then checked our basements and the new one is flooding….. My first thoughts for the day were of hail damage to my car and crap! the basement is flooding got sweep the water into the sump pump…. After I get things under control with little help from the siblings, I remember today is the day I find out if I passed my certification boards… I open my laptop and sign into the NCCPA website to check….. I was nervous but…. I saw the word PASSED!!! I am officially a PA-C and it made the events of the morning seem insignificant. I passed the big test, I am going to see Hayden Emory Black for the first time, God has created a GLORIOUS DAY!!
I am Blessed:
- I am a PA-C!
- Hayden Emory Black
- Grandpa feeling well after chemo on Mon
- Kyleigh Marie and Ava Lynn
- ALL of my wonderful friends!
- A purpose, a plan, a path
- Each and everyday I get to live
- Hearing God’s voice in the most unexpected ways
- Walks down a gravel road watching the sky be lit with lightning bugs
- Being there for a friend who is hurting
- Brothers and sisters
- God’s perfect and holy love